VO49cool Memmert Vacuum Oven
OverviewCooled Vacuum Oven
Cooled Vacuum Oven VO49cool
The direct contact between the load and the heatable thermoshelves in the chamber of the vacuum oven ensures rapid and uniform temperature control of food, cosmetics, watches, books, PCBs or injection moulds, without the loss of heat.
Temperature & Humidity
Safety, Standards, & Data
Interior & Exterior
Temperature & Humidity
- Temperature: from 5°C (at least 20 below ambient temperature) to +90°C
- Set temperature range: from +5°C up to +90°C
- Resolution of display for setpoint values 0.1°C up to 99.9°C, 0.5°C from 100°C and for actual values
- ControlCOCKPIT: TwinDISPLAY. Adaptive multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller with 2 high-definition TFT-colour displays.
- Timer: Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Adjustable Parameters: temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), pressure (vacuum), programme time, time zones, summertime/wintertime
- Function SetpointWAIT: the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached
- Language Setting: German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Italian
Safety & Standards
- Temperature control: mechanical temperature limiter TB, protection class 1 according to DIN 12880 to switch off the heating approx. 10°C above nominal temperature
- AutoSAFETY: additionally integrated over- and undertemperature protection "ASF", automatically following the setpoint value at a preset tolerance range, alarm in case of over- or undertemperature, heating is switched off in case of overtemperature, compressor in case of undertemperature
- Auto diagnostic system: integral fault diagnostics for temperature control
- Alarm: Visual and acoustic
- Voltage: 230 Volts, 50/60 Hz
- (± 10%)
Interior & Exterior
Stainless Steel Interior:
- Volume Approx: 49 l
- Width: 385 mm
- Height: 385 mm
- Depth: 330 mm
- Number of Stainless Steel Grids (Standard Equipment): 1
- Maximum Loading of Chamber: 20 kg
For many years exterior textured stainless steel has been the unmistakable feature of Memmert ovens, incubators, and climate chambers in laboratory and light-industrial settings. Memmert equipment exemplifies functional design in its most elegant and hygienic form, while still being scratch resistant, robust and durable.
Stainless steel is the ideal material for temperature control chambers and heating baths. It is particularly corrosion-resistant, hygienic, robust and recyclable without question.
Wherever Memmert ovens and heating baths are used, the superiority of high-quality stainless steel is undeniable in comparison to others that utilize coated sheet steel, which can corrode very quickly when in constant use.
For the outer housing of all Memmert appliances, textured stainless steel is used (rear walls are zinc-plated sheets). The inner chamber, sliding shelves/grids, housing, interior basin and accessories for every heating bath, stainless steel of class W-St. 1.4301 (ASTM 304) is used. Since aggressive substances are frequently used in the vacuum drying oven, the inner chamber and thermoshelves are made of stainless-steel W-St. 1.4404 (ASTM 316L), and the tubing is made of stainless-steel W-St. 1.4571 (ASTM 316i).
|Subframe, tubular steel, black enamelled (for stacking unit consisting of vacuum oven and pump module, total height: 1650 mm, see "further data" and sketch of oven dimensions)||E02030||E02031|
|Guarantee extension by 1 year||GA2Q5||GA2Q5|
|Noise-insulated vacuum pump module without pump (exterior dimensions and -material No. s. vacuum oven) with antivibration metal plate at the bottom to accommodate the vacuum pump, incl. full-sight glass door. Socket, signal cable and connecting hose to the vacuum oven||PM29||PM49|
|Noise-insulated vacuum pump module, as above, however with built-in pump, 230 V, 50/60 Hz||PMP 29||PMP 49|
|Signal cable (3 m) for control of roation speed and optimising pump performance by demand-controlled activation of purge of Memmert pump (not required with pump module)||B39410||B39410|
|Vacuum connecting hose (3 m) from oven to Memmert pump incl. optimised connection accessories (partially stainless steel)||B04026||B04026|
|Vacuum pump with chemically resistant 4x diaphragm, pump capacity at atm. pressures: approx. 50 Nl./min = 3,0 m3/h and autom. purge control. Order No. B39410 and B04026 necessary. 230 V, 50 Hz. Max. guarantee period 2 years||E07509||E07509|
|Ethernet connection cable 5 m for computer interface||E06189||E06189|
|USB User-ID stick (with User-ID licence): Oven-linked authorisation licence (User-ID-programme) on Memory-stick, prevents undesired manipulation by unauthorised third parties. When reordering please specify serial number||B33170||B33170|
|FDA conforming software AtmoCONTROL (FDA edition). Meets the requirements for the use of electronically stored data sets and electronic signatures as laid down in Regulation 21 CFR Part 11 of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Base licence for the control of one unit. Respective IQ/OQ documents available in German and English language (without surcharge)||FDAQ1||FDAQ1|
|Integration of one additional unit (up to max. 31 units) into an already existent FDA-software licence (only for units with TwinDISPLAY)||FDAQ2||FDAQ2|
|IQ document with device-specific works test data, OQ/PQ check list as support for validation by customer||D00124||D00124|
|IQ/OQ document with device-specific works test data for one free-selectable temperature and vacuum value, incl. temperature distribution survey at Memmert for 5 measuring points per thermoshelf to DIN 12880:2007-05. PQ check list as support for validation by customer valid for one thermoshelf; dito further thermoshelves, price on demand.||D00117||D00117|