Conditioning and climate testing of plastic material/metal/composite material, stability testings in the pharmaceutical industry, storage of electronic components/lacquers/coatings in controlled environments
Beautiful and functional. Memmert stainless steel is scratch resistant, hygienic, robust and ever-lasting.
Today, programming is done via AtmoCONTROL by means of the mouse or touchpad on your notebook. Even the most complex ramp programs are created within minutes.
Touch, turn & go. Quick setup in three steps. On this site, we have comprehensibly gathered the corresponding equipment of theTwinDISPLAY.
Does your application temperature lie between 7°C over ambient and 90°C, with controllable humidity? Then the Memmert humidity chamber HCP is unbeatable in price, performance, and ease of use. The almost unlimited programming possibilities of temperature profiles make ideal environmental conditions for the load possible.
· Temperature range up to +90 °C
· 4 model sizes (56 to 241 liter volume)
· State-of-the-art control technology
· An active humidity control system is integrated, range from 20 to 95% rh
· Double doors: no contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
Humidity Without Condensation
From zoology and botany to material research, electronics and building physics: environment simulations in humidity chambers must be reliable and reproducible in the laboratory, and be completely documentable. The high-precision temperature and humidity control, as well as the heating from all six sides, ensure reliability and an interior free of condensation.
Temperature - Humidity Range
Not all humidity chambers are the same. The humidity content of the chamber load, the ambient conditions, and the respective temperature-humidity working range are decisive factors in the selection of the right appliance. You can see the possible temperature/humidity combinations for our humidity chambers HCP.
Within the respective temperature-humidity range, condensation-free permanent operation is possible. To which extent condensation may occur in the threshold range depends on the humidity content of the chamber load and the ambient conditions.
· Heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control.
· Alarm functions, three-fold overtemperature protection and simultaneous display of all parameters provide safety for samples and cultures in medicine, life science, environmental technology, bacteriology, virology, biology, biotechnology and zoology.
· A wide range of options for programming and documentation via USB or ethernet interfaces, AtmoCONTROL software, and integrated log memory.