We’re happy to announce that several new Memmert IPP Peltier Cooled Incubators are now available to Wisconsin Oven Distributors customers.
Why do we love Peltier Technology?
When it comes to incubators, there are two common technologies used to maintain consistent temperatures – Peltier technology and compressor technology. Peltier cooled incubators have several benefits over their compressor tech counterparts including:
- Almost noiseless and vibration free
- Minimum energy consumption with maximum impact to environment
- Minimal risk of samples drying out
- Condensation forms outside of the working chamber
- Takes up less space in your lab
Peltier Cooled Incubators are often used in the zoology, microbiology, food, cosmetics, and pharma industries.
Why do we love Memmert IPP Peltier Cooled Incubators in particular?
All of our newer Memmert IPP Peltier Cooled Incubators are built with some key advantages that place them above the rest.
- Easy-to-use operating menu and interface
- High-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel working chamber and housing
- Heating / cooling system designed for precise and homogeneous temperature control
- A wide range of programming options
- 3 year guarantee
Why do we love the new IPP models?
Technology is always advancing and as it does, we always recommend our customers to evaluate their current equipment and the latest equipment in the market to determine if an upgrade could provide them with more efficient or higher quality results in their everyday work.
Recently, we’ve started selling the IPP 400, IPP 400 PLUS, IPP 1060 and the IPP 1060 PLUS. The primary differences between the IPP 400 and the IPP 1060 lie in the physical characteristics / dimensions. The IPP 400 models are single door incubators. The IPP 1060 models are double door incubators.
The IPP 400 vs the IPP 260
If you already own or have been considering buying an IPP 260, then the IPP 400 might be a good option for you. The primary difference between the IPP 260 and the IPP 400 are the number of maximum shelves. The IPP 260 had 9 and the IPP 400 has 14, allowing you to store more specimens.
The IPP 1060 vs the IPP 750
Similarly, if you own or have been considering the IPP 750 or 750 PLUS then the IPP 1060 might be a good option for you. The primary difference between these two models is size. The 1060 is 250mm deeper, providing more space for your specimens.
What makes our PLUS models PLUS?
Our IPP 1060 PLUS and IPP 440 PLUS models have several additional temperature control and safety features that make them PLUS models.
- Function HeatBALANCE: Adapts the distribution of the heating performance of the upper and lower heating circuit from -50 % to +50 %
- AutoSAFETY: Integrated over and under temperature protection “ASF”, automatically following the setpoint value at a preset tolerance range. Alarms in case of over or under temperature, then the heating function is switched off in case of over temperature, cooling function in case of under temperature
- Safety Alarm: Visual and acoustic
- Additional Control: The upper and lower row heating / cooling system can be controlled individually.
If any of these new models have peaked your interest, definitely contact us. Not only can we help you choose the right the incubator for you, we also provide customization services to meet your unique needs.